Thursday, October 30, 2008

from the 4/2 BBQ ; random

Haha, this photo sure is a classic! The flash from my camera was so blinding that both Darren (the one in black), and Assyaraf (green shirt) had their eyes closed & mouths still in the smiley position? But my camera can't ever beat Qi En's 7-flashes-in-a-row cam. I think it's a wonder how the people in her photos even have their eyes open!

My poor laptop seems to be going bonkers :( So if you see me talking to it, don't be alarmed - I'm probably coaxing it to stop misbehaving. Stayed in school till 9pm with Gladys today to work on the Motion TV video. Yup, the troublesome video which we thought was going to be simple, easy and fuss free. That was before we embarked on it of course. How wrong we were! The video editing programme loves to shut down by itself. Bahh :/