Friday, November 07, 2008

A little down, but will bounce up soon enough

Busy times looming ahead. Just take a look at my list of ongoing projects! f-i-v-e.

Feel that I'm not goal orientated enough, not focused entirely on my work. As though one foot is in the water and the other foot is out, feeling all dry and different- like it's not meant to be there. Bad analogy but if you get it then good, we're on the same wavelength :)

It's as though there's this list of stuff which has to be done but the number of items on this list keeps growing longer and longer..

Still have this slight feeling of emptiness, due to that incident. Where's my pencil case? Where's my yellow file with my lecture notes & tutorial work? They should be with me now, they should have been then. When things that you normally take for granted are suddenly taken away, you'll learn to treasure them. Of course you will.