Saturday, November 15, 2008

foooood + money $_$

Food Safari + Dental appointment later on (: As it is right now, I'm feeling really hungry!

Cleared pretty much all of my tutorials at hand after school in the library today, and I'm left with just various things to research on for projects in preparation for the upcoming week, which should be manageable :D

Currently itching to sew myself a bag/tote by hand. What fabric should I use? Am considering buying some fabric for future DIY projects. Should be quite fun, making my own stuff. And less expensive than buying an actual bag right? I hope so. (;


YAHHH and there are quite a few things that I need to get for myself. A pencil case complete with stationary (can't live merely with the 2 black pens I bring to school everyday), new flats (the 2 pairs I own have soles so worn out, they're slippery already), new slippers (same point as the shoes), black cardigan (can't possibly wear a white one everyday! it still needs to be washed!), a job. These are the realistic goals I have right now.

Don't even talk about stuff like earphones, backpack, mp4, new handphone (since my current v3i's batteries are cmi).. they're considered luxuries now- the luxuries I had before but took for granted. Haha. Will have to wait till I earn more money during the end-of-sem break/vacation before even thinking about owning them.

Let's practice more self-restraint then.