Wednesday, November 26, 2008

okay this isn't funny

Got chased by a wild dog whilst walking home. Attempted to flee towards the petrol kiosk area a few steps away and fell into the grass in front of the car wash workers. To top it off, my shoe disappeared in the knee high grass (which is actually a drain overgrown with grass that I fell in apparently) and I had to get them to help me hunt for it.

Luckily, I managed to recover it.. if not, it would have been quite a sight to see a person wearing a single shoe walking on across the grass patch & attempting to escape from wild animals(?!!).

My grandma asked me to swing my laptop towards them should those stray dogs approach me again (without realising that the laptop was something heavy, haha). And she gave me a sling bag to keep my laptop cause she thinks that it's too heavy to carry by hand. So sweet of her! :D