Monday, November 10, 2008

There are constant reminders in life everywhere..


Happy 1 weeksary to me surviving school without a student ID/pencil case/file/dinotheMP4.

2 things happened today which reminded me about how lucky I am. First was that I crossed the road near my home mistakenly thinking that the traffic light has already turned green (apparently it's green for the the vehicles coming my way) and an incoming lorry rushing down honked at me like "honnkkkkkkk". Luckily I did not freeze there with my feet rooted to the ground. You can just imagine the scenario if I did. Lucky, lucky for me.

Second incident is also due to my own carelessness. Left my laptop at the school library's self-check out book station and went to the main counter to borrow my books instead. JT, Joan and I ran down to the atrium after I realised that my laptop was missing. In the end we ran back to the library to find another librarian with my laptop at the counter where I was. Thank you! Phew.


Happy Birthday Tong! You've been a wonderful sister. Enjoy your 20th! :D