Wednesday, December 31, 2008

appreciated

I'm feeling thankful for all that I've received in these last few days of 2008 (:

Lots of meet-ups with friends actually materialized, which is great! Just came back from athletics chalet yesterday and it was pretty fun too. Plus, counting down later with the girls, yay! :D



I enjoyed the post-christmas TR03 gathering. Hahaha! Thanks for the watch, Daohui! (the most related to soybean award recipient) I'll definitely wear it. (: Thanks for the note, Jiahui! Thanks for the letter, Cab (the shape is super cooool!) and thanks for the christmas card, Gladys (hahah! the message inside is so long!). I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of it all.

Also went for the tuition gathering. The food was pretty good and it was nice to see everyone (: And I hope that the mysterious stain on my skirt will wash off. kekeke.

Oh and thanks for the photo frame + picture, Zhenning. It's on my table right in front of me! This is my first ever christmas with presents! :D I love all of them!