Thursday, December 25, 2008

green, red, silver

Merry Christmas! :D

Christmas eve was a day spent revolving around food (: Met up with Fion in school to discuss the new menu for our FABM (food & beverage mgt) project and we managed to come up with pretty good ideas!

It was followed by dinner with my family (plus grandparents) at Orchid Country Club. Lobster porridge! The 'porridge water' was so sweet :P Delectable! The place has a spooky toilet though :( The last time I went, my hair on the back of my neck all stood up and I sprinted out as quickly as I could!

Festivals & special occasions this year don't seem to have the holiday "feeling" to me. Like CNY, my birthday, xmas.. hmmmm. Baked some cookies but they taste rather odd this time round, don't know what went wrong! Hope that my christmas mortal doesn't mind receiving them :S