Thursday, January 22, 2009

back to blogging

I've been neglecting this blog ever since I started my 365 tumblr. Sorry, bloggie!

Hmmm lemme see what I should blog about. Haha. School's been rather hectic lately, which explains my lack of Chinese New Year preparations. Didn't shop for new clothes, didn't do spring cleaning~ But I did clean up the contents in my laptop! :D It's really satisfying to see the available space on the hard drive increase! Might just be me who feels this way but uhh.. nevermind.


Ooh and we had our HOM front-desk practical test on Tuesday. There was macro econs common test too, but let's not talk about that :( I was selected to role-play as the front-desk receptionist and it did not go well. But Ms Ho did say that no one will fail, which is a consolation to my wounded confidence. I need to learn to react to situations under pressure more positively!


Daohui! I've done the personality quiz. I'm a INFP aka The Dreamer :P

"INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.


They will find great satisfaction if they encourage and develop their artistic abilities. That doesn't mean that an INFP has to be a famous writer or painter in order to be content. Simply the act of "creating" will be a fulfilling source of renewal and refreshment to the INFP."

True, except that I'm not quite a patient person (:

***

Matt says:
i swear
Matt says:
im gonna jump for joy
Matt says:
once all the presentations are over.
Matt says:
then come back down to earth a while to study for exams
Matt says:
then once its over.. fly off again.

HAHA! flying matthew!