Monday, January 26, 2009

solar eclipse

Happy Lunar New Year to all! :D


My new year today is quite special as my siblings and I went to watch the solar eclipse at science centre! It was quite cool; everyone sitting on the grass patch with the funky glasses staring at the sky while the sun was shining mercilessly down on us.


Didn't get to see the full 80% eclipse because the clouds covered the sun! But we managed to catch about 60% of the sun being covered by the moon which was good enough (:


Anyway, I love this picture because we both look so happy. Hehehe. My sister ferried us around in the large family car which felt quite.. weird. But it was a pretty good day of collecting ang paos, stuffing myself silly with goodies and seeing all my relatives! :D

Hmm.. it's day 2 of CNY tomorrow. Hope everyone will have a pleasant day! (before school starts again, that is)