Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moving away from distractions


I'm sick of studying, and i think my notes are tired of me as well. It makes me darn scared to think that I can't finish the syllabus for all the examinable modules (and trust me, it's highly possible to happen). And I did mention the papers are back-to-back right? 5 in a row... There's so much remembering to do that my brain's mixed up information from different modules and fused them all into a separate, combined subject.

Was copying notes just now and I was supposed to write: "Common yardstick" & it ended up being "common yardyard". Perhaps I need to focus more!

Dinner was nice; we had a barbecue in our backyard (again). Homemade satay + sauce, roasted sweet potatoes, barbequed chicken wings, korean marinated meat + veg. (: I hope the smoke from the charcoal chased away/killed all the mosquitoes which have been hovering around the house recently. Go attack the neighbours instead, you mozzies!