Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm happy


Today's yet another day of running around outside, doing errands. I actually had a job interview scheduled in the early afternoon but turned it down because I'm due to start work somewhere else 1 1/2 weeks later.

I randomly made a friend in the student services office today. It was weird, haha.

Picked up my brother's sleeping bag from Fion in school and met up with him in Lot 1 to pass him his sleeping bag & buy photo frames (idk why) for his camp. The funny thing is, after I bid him farewell and headed towards the MRT station, I realised that i was still hugging his sleeping bag.

I'm enjoying having an MRT station within walking distance from my home! It hasn't been extremely sunny lately and the < 10min walk is enjoyable. Hello, shorter travelling time :D