Thursday, April 09, 2009

时间!


(Kong probably won't read this cause she's too busy to blog hop but in the photo above [click to enlarge], the first thing I noticed that were on the walls is a "Kong" poster and it reminded me of zhen ning right away. So here's a shout out to you!)

Oh and Cab, they're not Big Bang! :P Hehhe.

Okay, I finally found out what day my foreign language programme is - Wednesday.

This is quite terrible cause this class starts at 6pm and I will be ending lessons at 1pm!!! I don't mind waiting up till 3 hours for lessons and stuff cause it's just the right amount of time to have a meal then maybe have project discussion or to do tutorials. But a 5 hour break is quite atrocious T_T

Hahhahaha. Just because TR03 ends classes really early thrice a week (1pm or before)... hmmm. I don't think that our early dismissals are something to celebrate about anymore. Booo.