Sunday, May 03, 2009

Labour Day


Yep, I spent labour day with my family (brother & dad)! We went for the Circle Line Open House (for SMRT staff) and got to take the brand new circle-line trains plus visit the yet-to-be-opened MRT stations so it was pretty cool. We even went to Kim Chuan Depot which is the world's largest underground depot and had an excursion inside.

I enjoyed myself quite abit cause it's been a really long time since we went out together as a family (though minus my sister) & it was fun (;


My brother & I looking tourist-y. He closed his eyes on purpose! :(

The main focus of this photo is actually the blue sign. (safety @ work??)

Lastly, a collage of us doing silly stuff. All the jumping left us exhausted!

Alright, I've got to rest now. Had double shifts at work today and my feet are aching!