Friday, May 22, 2009

something more

Afternoon strawberry snack :P
I've been busy in school lately and time really flies.. it's the 5th week of school already :D A weird thing I realised 2 days ago while walking back home was that it was the first time since school reopened that I was home before dark! Been staying back in school for project discussions or to do my tutorials since I know that my productivity level at home on weekdays is close to nil.

There are quite a few activities ongoing at the moment, such as our CEM project, BCOMM project and other various upcoming events. With these, I don't think that I'll be able to work even though it's e-learning week starting from next monday :(

On a brighter note though, we had our last Safety At Work lesson today where we did our individual presentations on a safety topic. I find it quite funny that it feels as though I'm not talking to anyone in particular during my presentation because only 2 around people were listening. (: [But I found it quite a nice feeling cause it wasn't stressful at all]


Anyway, check out this picture I took of 2 eggs from the fridge. It isn't very obvious from the photo but these 2 eggs are of extremely different sizes! My fridge has little round holes which are meant to hold eggs and the small eggs (chew's brand ones) will just fall through these holes while the large eggs look like they're gonna drop out cause they're too large to fit. Hahhahah random~


Lastly, I'll leave you with a song. (: (: