Friday, May 15, 2009

teevee

I have nothing much to talk about other than school, which is quite sad. Projects + tutorials have been keeping me busy and thank goodness it's Friday, cause I feel really tired. 2 days ago, I managed to fall asleep in bed but woke up at 5am to find my laptop still turned on. Apparently, I was just lying on my bed and didn't even realise that I fell asleep T_T

On my way home, the weather was super nice. (: I took a slow walk back from the MRT and was enjoying the cool breeze the fresh smell of rain in the air. Shiok.

Here I am right now, sitting in of the TV watching KBS World's Music Bank!! :D :D Super happy that I have this channel cause now Kpop isn't just confined to the laptop & internet anymore! Super junior, davichi and 2PM are gonna perform later. You can imagine me alone in the living room shrieking in excitement. 0___0