Saturday, June 20, 2009

Starry, starry night


Photos from CNY 2008. It's been a lovely week and I guess I'll just give a run-down of what happened in this length of time!

Monday
Met up with Kong to go Macritchie to jog. We were supposed to meet at Macritchie at 8am but due to some unforeseen circumstances (such as me getting lost), the two of us wound up at Botanical Gardens instead and we had a 15min jog before having breakfast. After that, we headed to Kbox for some karaoke fun (; I was really glad to have spent the time with you, Kong! Hope that we'll be able to meet up with Poon & Tan before our holidays end. Love~

Tuesday
There was a briefing in school for BA Envoys regarding the PED (Poly Experience Day) and I was a little late for it. It turned out to be the exact same thing as what I was taught for BAOC; the same lecturer, the exact same slides, the same jokes?! After that was lunch with Gladys at Clementi central before I returned home. My brother managed to get me hooked onto Maple Story again so I attempted to download it then went to work @ JP.

Wednesday
Gla Gla and I decided to go shopping/browsing since everyone else was busy/at camp so we meet up at City Hall & walked around the area. The GSS is on! Let's go to Bugis someday before school starts again (;

Thursday
Yesterday was the filming of the video for our CEM (event module) project. We took the MRT train at the purple line in circles and I got charged for overstaying again :( Afterwhich we had lunch at the Bishan Chicken Rice place Fion raved about. Hehehe. The train ride home was incredibly long~

Friday
Went to school in the morning for PMKT project meeting & it was the first time I wasn't (considered) late. Yayyyy~ We found out more about the product that we are gonna present on and had a bit of a kpop discussion thing after that. And I went off to work at night again.


I love days like these, where work & play seem to balance :)