Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Onew says "Hi"


Still stuck studying LAM and I'm bored out of my mind :( I'm feeling this repulsion towards the word 'leisure' already. Eeeek. Why can't this be leisure too, and not work? There's an average of 40 slides per lecture which equates to a little less than 200 slides of information to digest. Do not want to do this T____T

Really want to crawl into bed and just rest for a moment. But who knows... if I do that, the it would probably be daytime the next time I open my eyes. *Sobs*

Oh and the lack of response to the IOM Art Competition is saddening. I guess our department has to brainstorm for more ideas to make the collage actually materialize. Sending out the 29 mails each was tedious, but calling up those schools will be even worse. I really dislike doing these "salesperson's stuff" - sugar coating one's words. Hmm.. but let's push on anyway!