Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm hungry

Hah, indecisive brother, you. Sometimes having a conversation with you makes me all confused and want to pull my hair out because you can't decide what's best for yourself, and I can't help you with that. But I try anyway, just because. Hope that after working through this holidays, you'll be more independent!

Attachment notices are coming way too soon. I haven't even really decided which scope of hospitality that I want to venture into (hotels, F&B, events, travel) but the slots for overseas internship with various companies are already out and we've got to make decisions for it by next week. Once again, it'll be a clash of personal versus financial interests. Won't it be great if money weren't a problem in going overseas & travelling? I'd want to visit different places every week then!