Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hello 2010!

Our first photo of the year. I loved the fireworks! Not the crowd though.

Twenty ten, I hope that you'll treat me better than two thousand and nine did. Allow me to have more control over myself and my life, and to be happy and contented throughout the remaining three hundred and sixty two days. I want to have more good luck!

Went for countdown to the new year's with kong and yihui again for the fourth consecutive year. The number of people counting down together sure has dwindled over the years. I remember we went with the juniors in a huge group previously! The fireworks felt less magical than they did last year though. Might be due to the pesky kid in front of me and some of the annoying people standing around. But all in all, it was nice. Loveee you girls. Let's do this again next year~