Friday, February 26, 2010

六个成员。

So as you can tell, I've rearranged the pictures on the wall that my table is against and it feels like a mini kpop shrine at the moment. Hahah. After one gruelling paper and lots battling with my self determination about studying for it, my common test's over!

It's lovely that I don't have to worry about school for now but internship is starting in a little over a week's time. :( Oh well, just have to make good use of my time till then!

Smiley-face bday cake substitute!

Yesterday was Kong's birthday and it involved a pretty balloon (that couldn't stop whacking people), 'happy cakes', Ding Tai Fung 鼎泰丰, all-round craziness, and the princess diaries. I'm really glad that we've managed to stay in contact after graduating from secondary school. Thanks girls, for being there in my life~