Thursday, April 08, 2010

What else is new?

Okay! I managed to recover the internet after making a phone call to the singnet technical helpline. Apparently something went wrong and the internet wasn't able to connect properly since several days back. >______<

Anyway, I don't have much to say about work. There are times which are stressful (stemming from lack of knowledge and experience), times when I feel bad and times where I feel alright. Still prefer being with people my age though, it's much easier to get along with them. This is why I enjoy working at the restaurant.. everyone seems to click pretty well.

But what I've experienced kind of illiterates the point that what we study/learn in school is never quite applied in work. It's more of a mere preparation than anything.

I'll be going off to bed now. Good night. Hopefully it won't take me too long time to return with another entry.