Monday, August 30, 2010

week-long dream

Hihihi, being home feels good :) Reached home at around 1am this morning and spent the rest of the day mooching around the house, unpacking my luggage and surfing the net (of course). The previous week feels like a dream which ended rather abruptly. One moment we were in Taiwan, taking the 捷运 and walking at their street markets... the next moment, it seems, I'm already home sitting on my bed. :(

Nonetheless, I had fun with fang fang, cab & dao dao! It's my first trip to tw and I had no expectations of that place (no idea what it will look like, etc) but it was alright. Good looking youngsters everywhere (why isn't it like that in Singapore??), cheap street food and the uncountable number of shops between alleys. We can never have such stores cause the land is so carefully planned out.. where can you find so many alleys? Oh and the Taiwanese we encountered were so helpful & courteous, quite different from the typical kiasu Singaporean us locals always complain about. hahahha.

I'll be facing reality again tmr morning.. will be returning to work at the company and don my striped (macdonalds look-alike) uniform again.

It's 2:20AM now, time to sleep.