Thursday, October 28, 2010

Morning talk

It's 8am, and once again I'm up before my multiple alarms start ringing. It's happened thrice thrice this week and trust me, I always always wake up long after my alarms command me to during the previous semesters. Perhaps internship did help to turn my body clock back to getting used to human waking hours!

Saturday was only 5 days back but it kinda felt like a lifetime ago already. I saw the people who brought me into Kpop (빅뱅!) and I can probably say that i've lived without any regrets, except that I still really want to see them, BEAST and 2pm (for the first time) again live in action.

Sometimes things happen when you don't expect them to (and pretty quickly, at that). I've been wondering if I've made the right decision especially since this semester is going to be particularly difficult and stressful. But I'm hoping that I would be able to cope with everything well and eventually emerge a happy person with satisfactory/good grades. It is possible to keep a balance of things right? Dear friends, please guide me along!!

Ah, time to start getting ready for school. Blog, see you again when I feel particularly inspired (or happen to be up early again)!