Saturday, November 13, 2010

time rewind

It's been a long time since we last took a photo together, gla!

From the day we had our XLB buffet.
We are the worse people to eat buffet, ate so little!!

The day we failed to capture the chinese tour group @ esplanade.

Milo toast & honey lemon :)
_________________________________________________________

So my family met up for dinner yesterday night to celebrate Tong & Claire's birthday and my dad and aunty christine turned up in matching spectacles.. so now the entire family wears black rectangular frames! Minus my brother, of course, who doesn't require spectacles to actually be able to see.

And I finally bought christmas lights today! Haven't put them up yet, but i'm anticipating to see what they will look like when I finally do :) I've always mentioned that I want a room to myself and it's finally confirmed to be happening in about a month's time. Should be feeling happy, but I'm kinda sad at the same time cause that means that I'll be lonely! Humans sure are hard to satisfy, huh..