Monday, December 27, 2010

Snickers Mars Honeycomb Vanilla

No matter how much time is spent sleeping, or napping, every time I face the computer to do my work, I feel tired. :(

Had a nice korean meal & ice-cream for lunch with cab, fang & gla. I decided to return home after that instead of going back to school. Guess that wasn't the best choice cause I fell asleep on my huge bed the moment I reached my room. Then I was late in meeting my family for dinner... thankfully still acceptably late though.

The thing about naps is that they make me have flu. No, really. My nose has been running since I got up from my nap and I have no idea when it'll stop. This always happens to me :( but I guess this is still better than my friend who has the fever every time she naps. -__-

Ah well. Back to *tiredly* doing my project work. Y SO MUCH TO DO!