Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Bedtime story;

Hello, hello. I'm just here to write a quick post before I drift off to sleep. (:

You know how we all have this perception of who we ourselves are, as well as the ideal 'type' of person we'd like others to view us as? For me, I'd wish for people to view me as a person who is quirky and somewhat whimsical but with a creative mind. I know how this definitely doesn't sound like who I actually am now but it does sound nice, doesn't it? To live vicariously through others is something that I do at times as well. This is especially so when watching television programmer or reading up on other's lives online (sorry, makes me sound like a stalker?).. I can never fully express my love for the adayinmylife community on livejournal. It really does allow you to view the life of a person as they had lived it. And even if it's just for a single day, it's already fascinating and pretty much amazing.

Thanks for bearing with me through this post- simply felt like penning my thoughts down & having the free reign to write whatever rubbish I wanted. Mhmmm, feels really good.

On a completely random note, i have been thinking about this & if I were to start up my own business it'll prolly be a gourmet popcorn store. ♥