Monday, August 22, 2011

how's life?

Since I'm staying up a little later than usual doing my emails, I figured it wouldn't hurt to hop over to my blog and post something here too.

With most of my friends on my social media networks, there's no lack of updates about the start of their lives continuing their studies in university. Honestly, having already starting on a full-time job now simply makes me feel like I've come to a bit of a stand-still in life. I feel like I need to be in school now.. and it's still something I can't wrap my mind around. Maybe it's just something I'm already so used to- long school holidays with job stints but always returning back to school after that. Anyway, don't mind me. I'm just sharing this odd niggling feeling that has been at the back of my mind lately.

On a completely different note: I reallyyy want to shop. Like the times in Bangkok, shop till I drop. So looking forward to making the travel plans concrete!