Friday, October 24, 2008

you're not going to break through my defence

It's the second week of school already, every thing's been alright. Went to run at the school track last friday and monday and i was greatly reminded of cross country! Just running itself presents loads of memories :) I miss the smell of the forest (in Macritchie)!

Tutorials started this week and I'm still not used to waking up early. Overslept 2 out of 4 days so far and I get very tired at the end of the day. Was even dozing off during HOM lecture today :( Will be attempting to rest earlier from now on, before 1am every night!

Oh and Fion, you sang beautifully at the Knockout Round today. You made us have goosebumps from the abundance of emotions in your singing! Very proud of you (:

Wen Bin needs to improve on her time management.

Thank goodness I won't be going away for this weekend. Time to do my LMS work. My eyes are struggling to stay open already. Goodnight! :D