Saturday, October 25, 2008

IKEA LOVE

This is a tribute to you, 国宝! (Oli)

Yet another day of oversleeping which resulted in me taking cab to school. $_$ Had LMS lesson with Lum, which was alright. Met up with Gladys after that and we headed down to Tiong Baru's Salvation Army to not-so-secretly take photos of clothes. We then went to Anchor Point to check out the outlets where we were going to (secretly) film.

Felt like a suspicious character for the entire day. Haha! Bought a backpack at Queensway shopping centre. It's light and comfy :) After that, Joan reached already so we proceeded to film the content for our Motion TV video and we are finally done with it! [most of it, anyway]


Lum, Gladys and I went to IKEA for dinner at 8pm. Yummmm. I'm gonna have the meatballs for lunch later on again cause my sis will be cooking them :P It was a nice chatting session as well. Thanks for accompanying me to look at the showrooms! I can imagine what my future room (in probably 2 years time) will look like. My sis & I were just talking about how the both of us want loft beds at the moment (;

Came home to find that the F21 clothes have arrived! Happy happy. In need of a job though, it pains me to see the money in my bank account decrease so steadily.

Anyway, Happy 17th Birthday Jian Fei!
And congrats Fion for making it into Top 6 for Stagewerkz! :D :D