Sunday, November 30, 2008

meme

I was tagged by cab!

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

1. I like to eat stuff like chicken feet, pig's tail & crabs, steamed/boiled!
2. I'm afraid of ghosts & clowns
3. I prefer flowers which are small, such as baby's breath, to big ones.
4. My favourite colour in primary school was purple.
5. I wore braces from primary 5 till sec 1.
6. My temper used to be a whole lot worse than it is now.
7. My palms hardly/never sweat.
8. I had wanted to get into Interior Design previously.
9. I like cheap thrills :D
10. Yours truly is a big procrastinator who's always late.
11. The IKEA catalog is my favourite magazine.
12. I used to have a phobia of shopping.
13.The longest my hair has been till now is until my collar bones only!
14. I've had short hair for most of my life. Shortest was guy-length.
15. I enjoy going to the library by myself! Reading is my therapy.
16. I long to have my own camera (Digicam/SLR)
17. I still want my stuff back! 0.0

People tagged: Yihui, Jamie, Yanlin, Hong Wei, Ellis