Monday, December 01, 2008

Botanical Gardens


Yup, went down to Botanical Gardens yesterday morning with my family. It's a nice place to people-watch since there are so many tourists and visitors from all walks of life. They're also many dogs out for a walk with their owners! :D Cute & tame.

The 'pro' photos below are my favourite of the lot taken by my sister using her trusty DSLR. I forgot the bring the digicam out. Regretted this greatly! Claire kindly allowed me to borrow her camera when her arms got tired & I took some photos which I really liked, after learning how to do close-up macro shots. BUT! I've no access to those pictures (-.-)! Oookay.


banana flower, it's supposedly v. stinky
orchids (;
No idea what this plant is but it's beautiful!

Headed down to get fabric after that at Chinatown. Love my pretty owl fabric! Sadly, I have no idea how to operate the sewing machine so yup, this has got to wait for the time being. Exciting, though!