Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hmhmmh


ITB, you mother of pearl! (inside joke) :( The website's driving me nutzzz. Patience, I need more patience. And time, yes, time in abundance wouldn't hurt as well!

On another note, I finally got my contacts so no more uncomfortable spectacles! :)

We're getting swamped by project after project so.. it's been pretty tiring & we're all getting stressed out. Can't wait for everything to be over~ Quite sad considering that I alternate between having gastric or stomach upset almost every morning, and lack sleep. Even weekends are usually occupied..

What Gladys said is true! We either have no free time and are busy like mad [during school days/rushing deadlines], or we have absolutely nothing to do and waste the day away [during school vacation]. Why can't time be transferable??