Wednesday, January 07, 2009

yawn

It's only the third day of school since the break ended and I feel really tired :( The switch from 13h of sleep (a day) previously to 4 - 5h of currently is making me miserable. When morning comes, I wake up, groan and rub my swollen lack-of-sleep eyes.

But I do prefer waking earlier as opposed to being up only at noon! The day feels much longer~ I mean, who would want to have dinner just 6 hours after being awake? Plus, there's this nice & fresh smell which lingers in the air every morning (from 7am to around 8am).

Stayed back after school in the library yesterday to film the LMS video. It was quite fun but I honestly prefer being behind the camera's lenses then in front of it. We grew quite distracted (with tetris) towards the end but managed to complete the filming anyway, which was great :) This reminded me of the Motion TV days again, where we travelled to various locations for filming and it was so time consuming!!

Anyway, I've got to get back to my FABM work report. It's due on Friday and I've only covered about 35% so far!