Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hello, folks. I'm bored at home at this moment but I guess tomorrow won't be another stay-at-home day. Went out to collect my new passport yesterday afternoon and ended up cleaning up my portion of the room when I got back. I even vacuumed the floor!

My laptop's suffering, somewhat. I managed to invite a Trojan.Brisv.A virus/thing into my laptop whilst attempting to download a song via Limewire. I bet my ITB teacher would probably ask me, "Didn't IT in Business teach you anything? That all these freeware and stuff are likely to contain viruses?". Hah. Anyway, this the Auto-Protect Results for Systematic Antivirus keeps popping up saying that there's a Trojan but it's unable to remove it. Thus, it's a visit to the IT helpdesk in school tomorrow for me & my laptop then. (;

Oh and phone updates! My handphone actually recovered from the drowning incident. But major buttons such as back, down, exit call, number 8 are not working at the moment so it's practically useless. So right now, I'm using my grandpa's old old old hp which looks pretty cool.