Thursday, February 05, 2009

my phone...

I guess you all remember when I lost my bag around 3 months back. My 1 month old LG phone was gone, as well as my wallet, etc. Today, I dropped my trusty old Motorola V3i in the toilet into the... toiletbowl. And it's pretty much dead. Thank goodness the SIM card is still very much alive and kicking (not literally).

So my brother passed me my sister's old handphone which he was using because his own phone's screen has problems. Now that I'm using the spare phone, my bro has to use the ancient 8 year old (i think) hp which belonged to my grandfather. It's so old, it looks like a toy and the screen is TINY. Thank you, my dear brother. (:

I feel really crummy right now. Plus, body's not feeling too well either. And there's much work to be done for IAC which is due tomorrow (!!!) Oh shucks.