Thursday, February 26, 2009

luck & health


Wow, I seem to have gotten the blogging bug! Should be because there's no one to pour out my troubles and discomforts to since everyone else is studying hard right now. Hehehe.

I'm falling sick, fast. Took my temperature just now using the infrared ear thermometer upon reaching home and apparently my temperature was 39.9 degrees; insanity. Took a nap for an hour after having lunch and woke up with flu and a heavy head.

I initially thought that the ear thermometer isn't working but my temperature has gone down to around 38 degrees since then and I'm still feeling rather warm/feverish so it shouldn't be spoilt, right?

Plus, my stomach isn't feeling very strong since yesterday night. Wanted to stay in school to study for FABM but I had a persisting stomach ache during today's paper so I decided to head home instead.

And the double decker bus I was on got into an accident! I think it tried squeezing through a tight spot and misjudged, ending up with a shattered window with a hole because it scraped through one of those trucks which transport rocks. Thank goodness I was upstairs and not sitting where that window was.

Didn't get to see how it happened but we all heard a rather loud crashing sound and knew that there was something wrong with the bus. I think cause most of the vehicles nowadays makes use of shatterproof glass thus there wasn't much bits and pieces which flew around but the window is totally cracked. Looked like crushed aluminium foil, with all the glass shattered but still in place.


edited @ 2.05AM
I've finally finished copying my FABM notes by hand.. and ended up with 20 pages of (handwritten) information. More than 10 hours of copying!