Sunday, March 01, 2009

yellow and blue

The 7-week vacation is here!


I'm looking forward to working, provided that I am actually able to find a job. Haha. Really hope that there's enough vacancies on Qi En's friend's side. And if you have any job recommendations, do let me know! (: I don't want to waste away these holidays and the precious time that, I'm sure, will fly by.

Oh and I'm still sick. Eurgh. Having flu is no fun. Plus, my elephant sneezes embarrass me sometimes and I'm worried about spreading this flu to others as well. And the perpetual headaches.. zzzzz.

I'm quite unsure of how I did for my exam papers so I can only hope for the best and wish hard that my GPA will be above 3.0, which is acceptable to me (considering the tough modules we had).

This semester had been pretty good. Hectic, yet fulfilling :) It was a sudden jump from the first semester though, and rather unexpected. But I'm glad to say that I survived my first individual reports (with content page), first time designing slides, first time working with several classmates, and the relief of not having to retake any papers unlike last sem, when I had to have a retest for stats. Strong friendships were also forged, which I am thankful for. You know who you are (:

Looking back, I also realize that our tutors for this semester were not the best. After spending half a year with our class, I am very sure that there are at least 2 tutors who cannot recognize us & do not know our names yet. Better luck with the tutors next sem!

P.S. How did this entry become so long??