Saturday, March 07, 2009

dizzy from bobbing up & down


I was browsing through my old blogskins account and I'm shocked at how much personal information I divulged on that public web previously. Hahaha. It's like a trial of evidence has been left behind and available for all to follow, all the way here to this blog!

Anyway, here's a rarely-seen face in this place... that's my brother looking mighty pleased with the lone frosted cupcake I left him (: He's extremely wary of any cameras I have which point at him so I decided to trick him today with my non-camera phone but he didn't fall for it! This one was shot secretly though.

Went to Jurong Point a few days back in search of a job but failed in my mission. T_T All the stores seemed so intimidating. I've told myself that I'll only take up the foreign language enhancement programme if I manage to land myself with a job which will cover the $160 and I really want to take up those lessons...