Thursday, March 05, 2009

seen them before?

Okay, so here's a look at my 'project' i mentioned in the previous post - Rainbow cupcakes! :D

They were for Fangfang's birthday and I brought them to school 2 days ago for a mini celebration during their BAMP camp.


It started out being simple tricolour cupcakes with the colours split into sections like below, but i decided to make use of the method i discovered that people used to make zebra cakes and they turned out really nice :)


Anyway, you can tell from the pictures that I couldn't resist them after baking and kept attacking the cupcakes. It was a feast for both my eyes and for the taste buds. I'll definitely make them again for special occasions. (:


Hope that Hui Fang and those who tasted these cupcakes liked them (: Happy Belated 18th Birthday to you!! Thanks for having us over at your place for the celebration on Sunday too, your house is huge!