Saturday, April 18, 2009

lots of love


The internet at home is finally up and going! :D

My 7-week school break is coming to an end and I'm a little sad but at the same time, quite excited about school reopening (as always!). I'm just glad that I chose to come to NP cause of my lovely classmates and friends who definitely makes going to school less of a chore. (:

18th Birthday was a blast as well, thanks to TR03! Hahahhaa. Cab came over to my place at around noon on the 14th and we baked coffee cookies, which we brought to the class chalet later on. There were very little people initially, but then I went back to Chevrons after dinner with my family and some of the girls popped out from nowhere and we had a birthday cake. Hahah, and I received my 4-leaf clover card. Thanks for the good luck charm! I'll probably stick it to my laptop or something.

On the 15th, there was another belated surprise which included Fangfang and Purdey who came down from their SCO chalet. I won't elaborate much but I've got to say that Cab & I didn't suspect a thing at all so you all succeeded~

I just want to say a big big THANK YOU to all of you for this double surprise! (双喜临门? double = cab + wenbin.)

Ah and a big thanks to my sister who baked the yummy cake! I really love and appreciate my family a lot, ao much so that there were tears in my eyes as I was making my 3 wishes. After the storm comes the rainbow and I'm so glad that the storm has blown over already.