Friday, April 03, 2009

Feedback Fever


It's been a nice, busy week. I did go for my injection in the end and weirdly decided to leave home just as it was raining extremely heavily (but the rain stopped when I arrived at my destination). The procedure was over in a flash and it wasn't really painful, thank goodness! My left hand was rather weak for the rest of the day though.

After that, I even dropped by the pet store where I used to work at and chatted with Helen. I'm glad that although I left on a slightly unhappy/confused note, it's all been (hopefully) forgotten and left behind in the past already. :)

Group 7's been great so far and the practices for the skit usually have hilarious moments here and there which makes everything rather fun. I enjoy learning dances, and performances never fail to remind me of drama classes/performances at SHHK (新加坡福建会馆) ! The emotions, the feeling of belonging.. I don't think I'll ever forget those valuable experiences.


Oh yessss. Today's IS enrolment was screwed up. I ended up veering away from my initial choices (that I chose in the preference ranking) and chose the same modules & classes as my fellow TR03 people. I have no idea why we were panicking and all but it sure was nerve-wrecking experience with the server hanging & everyone being so flustered :D