Sunday, June 27, 2010

다시 돌아와


My favourite way to spend off days: In my room, sitting in front of the laptop. Sad, but true. Every other week, I'll try to make it down to the Salvation Army and sometimes to the supermarket to stock up on snacks. Waking up at 2pm is a norm now.

Worked for 7 days straight in the previous week and I almost lost my mind. Sigh. It somehow feels so hectic during work that time passes by in a haze.

Happened during co-ordination too.. remember that day which parts of S'pore flooded for the second time? It was raining heavily at the flyer too and the situation was very chaotic. Only while sitting in the vehicle heading back to the office later on that my mind started to comprehend the things which all happened before.

Anyway, I really have to head to bed nowwww. Need to report to the office at 7.30am tomorrow! Much too early for my liking. Thus is the life of an intern~