Monday, June 21, 2010

stay safe,

Wenbin & Yihui.

Jamie, your plane should still be on its way to the destination.. have fun taking in all the new sights, sounds & smells in Australia. Take good care of yourself & study hard. We'll miss you in the meantime!

Anw, I was just thinking what kind of things I would want to have in the future.
  • Cozy living space
  • Fairy lights
  • Able to bake/cook whenever I want to
  • Music playing at every waking hour
  • Pets! I don't mind fish if it can't be something furry..
  • Travel the world

Internship is ending soon-ish, in just another 7 weeks or so. I'm somewhat looking forward to the start of the school semester. My friends are all talking about attending new schools, camps and whatnot which makes me wish that time in poly will speed by more quickly so that I can head to somewhere more exciting, lol.