Sunday, July 18, 2010

soothe the soul

LX5! I can't wait till it's properly announced and all. With the price of its predecessor hopefully falling following this release, I might finally have the heart to spend my money on the little monster that I've had my eyes on since last december.

One thing I like about off days (and I'm sure many of you will agree with this), is getting to wake up without the aid of an alarm. I surprise myself with this sometimes. While I usually only get up at around 11.30am ~ 1pm, there still are certain days where I start my activities at 9.30am.

Tomorrow is yet another off day & I feel bored thinking about how I'll be spending the day alone again. But it's okay!



Anyway, I can feel a headache coming along. Am gonna leave you with this song cover by Yoseob & Gayoon. I really like the song and just discovered that the lyrics are just as sweet as the melody!

Going to lie on my bed right after this. Goodnight (: