Monday, July 26, 2010

frame it up


I guess focusing on work and nothing much else isn't good for me. Headaches have been coming and going much more frequently. I've been having sudden fever more often then usual too.

Much as I'd like to blame all of this on the weather (rain-flood-sun-hottt), I'm aware that I've not been taking good care of my body. Gone are the days where I still manage to go for an evening jog after work, or rush to f&c for a short 3.5hr shift upon spending appx 8hr in the office. Am I not still a teenager? Why am I always, always so tired?! Hmm..

The other day, I experienced the heaviest rain ever. (Discounting the typhoon in Zhuhai, of course.) Standing in the middle of a covered building (first floor of the SG flyer) apparently wasn't enough to keep dry as water was spilling in from all over the place.

What an experience! I felt sorry for the guests going for the bird park, zoo and sentosa since there was no way they could have hidden from the pouring rain. -_____-