Saturday, September 11, 2010

just maybe

tomorrow, my sister & her bf will be queueing at JP's singtel early in the morning to get their hands on the iphone4. kind of reminds me of how i wanted to queue for the kpop night tickets.. but this is much less madness of course. anyway, my sister might be able to help me get one too but it's a difficult process cause we're getting new plans under my dad's name; new numbers, yadda yadda yadda. thus it's highly likely that she'll only get one for herself but we'll see how things go...

my expenses for the past month have been much higher than usual, with a new camera, trip overseas, kpop night tix and it'll have to stop! but i don't feel much of a pinch cause i'm working now. the f&c outlet at JP is currently renovating, which makes it okay for me not to return for the moment i guess. at my current workplace.. after my colleague returns from maternity leave in a week's time i'll be unsure of my standing too. but there's always another way out, another role to play, so there isn't much to worry about for the moment.

right now, i'm just looking forward to (and yet somewhat dreading) the start of the new semester at school :)