Monday, September 06, 2010

Up, up and away!

Haha, this was what I came home to upon returning from overseas 2 weeks back. Isn't my brother the sweetest thing ever? He downloaded and added "Up" to my hard-disk cause I've been lamenting to him that I want to watch the movie :} I've no time to watch it for the time being but I will soon!

Today's the day I finally found the courage to speak the Korean language to actual Korean people/tourists [other than my song saeng nim (teacher), that is] only to get looks of shock in response, along with them repeating what I said happily. Or maybe they were just shocked... I don't know. They managed to correct my sentence into something more meaningful. Instead of 'pls follow me version 1 (请跟着我)', it became 'pls follow me version 2 (请跟我走)'. Guess it'll be useful for work. Hahaha! :)