Sunday, December 12, 2010

adayinmylife

Today, I shall record a day in the life of a TRMK student.

I woke up at 10.30am, washed up and continued on my notes. Finished my handwritten notes on lecture 04 and went downstairs to cook a maggi mee feast for myself & my sister. Came back upstairs and ate while surfing the net. Continued reading on lecture 05 and found myself inching towards my bed from the table. Sat on my bed and studied the lecture notes.

At around 2.30pm, fell asleep with a bunch of notes on my hand and another few pieces on my face. Woke up momentarily at 4pm and saw a piece of rumpled paper beside my face. Thought, "Oh, I fell asleep..." and dozed off again.

Got up at 4.30pm and felt an ache in my shoulders. Oh no....

Anway, the time fast forwards to now and I still have the ache in my shoulders. Feeling very bored of studying this module (nvm, only a few hours more to go!) and not look forward to the submission of the retail management report, zzzzz.. How exciting, huh. Am kinda worried that I won't be able to fall asleep later due to my afternoon nap. how how how..