Sunday, January 30, 2011

How do you expect me to choose?

On one hand is school work. I see my friend struggling with coping with the project and agree to help. But in the process, have to break my promise of spending a day out with you. I know that hurts cause that's the only condition we made when I said I had to spend my weekdays on school work. You say that I don't think about you when making such decisions, but who thinks about me when I have to choose between projects (my grades, my friends, my responsibility) and you? It isn't easy to make such decisions, IT ISN'T.

I don't blame you for getting angry. And I don't know if I should blame myself for shouldering all these and making myself (and someone else) unhappy as a result. Friends, I need advice.

Now who's going to cheer me up when I have a load of work in front of me and someone out there who's angry at me? >:/