Thursday, April 21, 2011

Plainly;


Fine, I admit it. I'm the master of procrastination. Numerous times I've told myself that this blog deserves a proper update but it's always a "quick one" so as to speak.

All I do nowadays is relax at home, feed & stare at my fishies (I will blog about them someday!), watch TV (loads and loads of Masterchef), then head out for dinner (on most days). To me, this feeling of relaxation kinda feels like the calm before a storm. Because I'm truly not prepared for what lies ahead in my future! Time to stop procrastinating in all aspects of my life and start getting geared up.

Unfortunately, it's very late rn and my body always seem to slow down after 2am. Need. Some. Rest. I can literally feel the effects of sleeping late and it's taking a toll on my body :( Shall continue writing tomorrow morning, then. Good night :}